Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning, KPers!
Met KP poster Lois Lane yesterday for lunch and made a new knitting buddy. If anyone is interested in starting a "Knitting with Friends" group in our area let us know. Lois and I are "fulltimers" and we look forward to meeting you soon!

·
Registered
447 Posts
If I get down to Bonita Springs this winter, I would love to meet up and knit. I l o v e Bonita Springs. We haven't been down in several years because we have been very busy being sick in NY in the winter. Maybe, 2017 will be the year to come down. Happy Knitting, Marilyn40

·
Registered
111 Posts
I will be down the month of Oct. I am in Naples by exit111 When and where do you meet? I started a group in Green Bay we went from 4-25 What are you ladies working on there? I am working on an alligator scarf mermaid blanket baby sweaters and a beer can mitten. Hope to meet you

·
Registered
130 Posts
My husband and I lived in Spanish Wells in Bonita until we moved to be near our daughter here in Nevada. Wish there had been a group of knitters there back then. I am sure you will have a great time once you find a place to gather.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello to all who replied to the Naples/Bonita Springs "Knitting Friends" post! Lois and I are anxious to get started also and will let you all know when we have a time and a place to meet. Keep a watch out for all the information. If you want to pm me with your email address, I will be happy to let you know when we have things set up. Thanks for all the interest ... we look forward to meeting you soon!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Lynn! Look forward to meeting you when you get back in October. I always have several projects on needles ... right now doing some hats for Christmas gifts and my second prayer shawl. I keep things pretty simple ... haven't been knitting all that long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom