Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a pattern for an Navajo Inidian afghan doe in knitting, I know I have one for crocheting but wondered if it could be done in knitting.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi There,
I knit and crochet and there many stitches that you can knit and they will look alike like crochet it depends. If you have a picture of the afhgan I might be able to tell you or even the pattern I might be able to figure out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi amazonia- I am getting this information for a friend who crocheted the navajo afghan and wants to knit one too so I will get the pattern for you. I don't know much about the computer to send you a picture. Thanks vmp77

·
Registered
41 Posts
When you send to reply my email right at the bottom part of this square there is a area that says File/attachments. Click where it says Browse, go to your comp file and click on the picture and it be done. After that click on send the email and it will be attached . let me know when you get the information i might be able to help you. Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom