Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI - Just got a notice from one of my LYSs... The Fiber Festival of New England is coming to the Eastern States Exposition in Springfield, MA, on November 2-3.

Just tho't some would be interested and make a note. Will watch for more info and let you know. Ciao for now..

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Easter Bunni said:
FYI - Just got a notice from one of my LYSs... The Fiber Festival of New England is coming to the Eastern States Exposition in Springfield, MA, on November 2-3.

Just tho't some would be interested and make a note. Will watch for more info and let you know. Ciao for now..
thank you for your post - I didn't know there was a fiber fest there. I go to the one in Rheinbeck, NY and I know there's one in NH too...
am going to check it out :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't know they had one either. Someone posted a while ago (brain freeze right now) about one in Hartford in Sept. I believe. I've been to that one in the past (a first for me) and was impressed. Lots of fun. Matter of fact have a bag of yarn from an independent vendor and, dumb Bunni that I am, there's no info on it! I'll figure something out for it one of these days!

Yes, it would be nice to have a group KP meet. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate for traveling.. Ciao for now

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tamarque said:
Just realized that is a weekend of conflicts for me Will have to see what I can do to come. Craft fair that is supposed to be good for selling and a b'day party in Boston that weekend, too. Need my running shoes in good shape.
Yuuup... Life has a way of happening, doesn't it?!! Ciao for now..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom