Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a pattern/picture of the neck warmer worn by Lt. Comm. Data in the Star Trek movie released last month. I have tried searches, but as I do not follow the TV/movies I must not be using the correct search words to find a pattern/picture. I would like to make for a friend for Christmas. Is anyone able to help?

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Commander Data is from the Star Trek The Next Generation series so you might want to use that in your search parameter.

If you are talking about Star Trek Beyond then you might want to ask google for trailers and see if you can spot the item you are talking about.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Data is not in the new Star Trek movie, at least according to IMDB.com. I haven't seen it yet.

The latest Star Trek movies are prequels to the original series, and Data didn't appear until the TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation

You could search for pictures of Data, or you could look on IMDB.com to see if any of the 200+ pictures of Brent Spiner show the neck warmer.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000653/mediaindex?ref_=nm_phs_md_sm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom