Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I received an Ultimate Knitting Machine for Christmas. I cannot get it to work. I even thought it was damaged and took it back and exchanged it. Same thing. I have watched the video several times, followed the instructions and cannot get it to work properly. I end up (if I can get the carriage all the way across without it jamming) with dropped stitches.

· Registered
10,064 Posts
the tape that comes with the machine is fine, but you need to watch the videos on youtube now... clogden21 (watch her carriage techniques, and her handmade tools are great for anyone, bond or otherwise)... cherylbrunette, she has entire sweaters in several lessons so you can follow along... and there are others... subscribe to both these people so you have notices on your email when they put a new video on.... be sure to watch the whole thing, then put the machine close to the computer and watch and pause and you will be able to follow step by step.... slowly.... and lots of weight...it is a light weight machine and it has a tendency to move around if not attached firmly to the base it's on (and this base MUST be level, it does not like it when it's not level), and then you need lots of weight on the fabric while you work...

also, subscribe to bond america....tons of tips and tons of patterns for the bond/USM... lots of info there...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom