Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's all so confusing to get to the correct page, just thanks to all the welcoming comments. Have never been on a forum before and don't know what to click on to get where I want to go. Born in & spent first 19 years in Hot Springs, AR, my next years were in So Cal, the last 4 in Payson, AZ area. Need all the help here anyone can give. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
What to click on depends on where you want to go, If you want to check out some patterns on the bottom of every page is a link called..... "Links" good source for browsing. Otherwise just wounder around till you find a spot you like.

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you. What are your interests, Mine... machine knitting, hand knitting (a little) Crocheting, photography, the list goes on

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
me, too, still learning after a couple of weeks....

My Posts = anything i may have written an answer/question to...

Active topics = the new questions being added right now

Watched topics = anything you marked in the blue 'Watch It' link at the bottom of the screen after you read a question you might like to have answered, too, or after you wrote an answer and would like to follow

Unread Topics = Active topics minus anything you already read before....

Private Messages = anything someone wrote you privately, i.e., will not show up on the board...this will be highlighted and bolded in the top screen area when someone has sent you a message...

I think I have these right, but all errors are mine...I'm really still learning...would love to find out how to search for something I saw before but have not managed that yet...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much, your replys have helped. Been knitting for 50+ yrs and 40+ crocheting. Just 4 yrs ago joined a quilting group and cross stitch off & on. Started sewing about 11 yrs old on my mothers treadle, still have it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
What about the "My Pages" I used it to collect webs sites I like

deemail said:
me, too, still learning after a couple of weeks....

My Posts = anything i may have written an answer/question to...

Active topics = the new questions being added right now

Watched topics = anything you marked in the blue 'Watch It' link at the bottom of the screen after you read a question you might like to have answered, too, or after you wrote an answer and would like to follow

Unread Topics = Active topics minus anything you already read before....

Private Messages = anything someone wrote you privately, i.e., will not show up on the board...this will be highlighted and bolded in the top screen area when someone has sent you a message...

I think I have these right, but all errors are mine...I'm really still learning...would love to find out how to search for something I saw before but have not managed that yet...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom