Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please! I am knitting a simple baby bib and on line 3 it calls for "make clockwise loop" and "make counterclockwise loop". I can't find it on Youtube. I am completely stumped. Can you knowledgeable knitters help me?

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
sg80329 said:
Help please! I am knitting a simple baby bib and on line 3 it calls for "make clockwise loop" and "make counterclockwise loop". I can't find it on Youtube. I am completely stumped. Can you knowledgeable knitters help me?
Lion brand website and about.com have videos. I'm about to present weblink from Lion Brand:
http://www.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/patternFinder.fcgi?search=Search&store=%2Fstores%2Feyarn&resultPageTemplate=ResultPage.html&resultItemTemplate=ResultItem.txt&noResultPageTemplate=NoResultPage.html&case=no&primaryServer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lionbrand.com&minPrice=0&noBoolean=1&searchText=make+clockwise+loop&Go.x=12&Go.y=5&sT=1
(for make clockwise loop)

The Counter-clockwise loop is in the opposite direction than is the clockwise loop.

·
Registered
19,648 Posts
Can you post the pattern link or more of where it comes in the rest of the directions?
It sounds a bit like non-knitting speak for a yarn over.

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,189 Posts
Hilary4 said:
Can you post the pattern link or more of where it comes in the rest of the directions?
It sounds a bit like non-knitting speak for a yarn over.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your replies make sense to me. I think it means yarn over also, because the pattern has an increase in the row. I got the pattern off the internet and it came from Knitting with Bits and Pieces. the pattern is called Lacy Baby Bibs. Thanks for your input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom