Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,648 Posts
Yarn around the needle - to replace the stitch you lost with the P2tog.

It's the purl version of yo in a knit row.

·
Registered
15,107 Posts
liz szczepaniak said:
Hi all.I need help with this line* P2tog, yrn, rep from * to last
st, P1.P2tog I get it's yrn I don't understand.
Know what i do when I get stumped on a term I go to Google put in the search box and most times it will come up with all kinds of information. Such as this:

Hope this opens for you.

·
Registered
23,691 Posts
Hi I see you are fairly new to KP I would suggest that you make yourself a folder to put on your desk top and start collecting sites that can help you... this is one I wore out my first year here.... LOL http://knittinghelp.com
I sure hope I am giving the right link.. (on hubby's computer) either way this site has wonderful turtorials... there are other sites that you will find that you love ... but when you want to find answer you'll forget which one to use... LOL I did that too... so I made a folder... then added sub folders and now I have a great big folder with lots of sites... they really help me find answers for others and for myself as long as I have access to my computer... its also a great way to build you knitting library... just an idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom