Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you all have read Friday night knit club and if so do you remember the golden dress Georgia made for her friend katherine well heres the thing. I want to make that dress but i cant find a pattern i can use. Yes i have been all over the internet, to all the shops in town. does anyone have any idea how to make the dress its just a shift time dress but i cant figure out the stitches in my head. i am brain dead. please save what little brain i have....thanks cindy

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Sorry---wish I could help. I may be the only one who has not read this book. I did just go to the online-library site in my city and the book is available. I will look forward to hearing what suggestions other have to say. good luck!

·
Registered
10,994 Posts
What a fascinating project! Is there a pic of the dress in the book? or just word description and that is what you want to re-create?

I read the book ages ago but now I'm tempted to check it out of the library and see how the dress is described.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom