Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beautiful omber Queensland Collection 60% cotton viscose, 40% cotton yarn that I want to make a scarf out of. The tag says size 4 needles.
I'm new to knitting so I don't want to take on something to complicated. I already made an old shale pattern scarf out of cotton/silk and love it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I can't seem to find the yarn. Does it have another name? If you go to Ravelry- you can search for anything! just type in what you have and projects will come up.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. I'll try the sites recommended. As to the yarn I found it at a yarn shop in Cumberland MD and bought two skeins so I have pleanty. I don't have any other name for it but what was on the tag.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Linday said:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/drop-stitch-scarf-2 I just made this scarf. It is really pretty and very simple to knit. The pattern is really easy to memorize as well.
I'm in the process of making that one myself, it knit's up really pretty and soft

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
If you would like asimple, but beautiful lace scarf than I would suggest the "Strangling Vine" scarf. It is Free and on Ravelery, just type in the name. The pattern takes size 4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom