Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
648 Posts
hi it says ur in hiding where are u from . i am in the u.k. and i have many skirt patts for baby to school ages with elastic waistbands and straps too . i have masic one that i use on 2 needles and do a back and front or if i am in the mood stick it on a circular till it up to the shaping and to make it easier to shape change to 2 needls and do as back and front so i then just have a short bit seam up each last bit of the side .i usually do a simple patt of knit 4 purl 1 all the right side and reverse of cos on wrong side and it gives it a pleated effect when finished .if u still stuck and reply will give u more ideas
trammyjane

· Registered
648 Posts
hi to u janie2915 i am janie 2095 name is jane but family call me janie and works staff number was 2095 as i said about the skirt i just meant that on return row do 4 purl and 1 knit as first row knit 4 purl 1 i will have a rumage in the knitting area and see if i can find patterns . mat take till monday night to sort but will do my est for u .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom