Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want have a sk155 punch card knitin machine,i would like to punch out some things for children,but dont know where to go to find the designs,i do google a lot but so far i havent found anything i can out on the cards thnks ouida

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((( I see punch cards now on Ebay for the sk155 - not sure if these are what you need, though.

http://desc.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=cards+sk155&_sacat=0&_odkw=cards+sk155&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=1&_rdc=1

~~~~~~
ouida said:
i want have a sk155 punch card knitin machine,i would like to punch out some things for children,but dont know where to go to find the designs,i do google a lot but so far i havent found anything i can out on the cards thnks ouida

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
punchcards for the 155 have only 12 holes across so that is the way to check when you see them for sale...i have had to give up and buy blank cards (also difficult, but not impossible to find) and punch my own designs...it is a special punch, though good for your 4.5 machine, as well...but at least this way you can get any design...i have bought a lot of pictorial pamphlets and japanese card design books...just copy onto your blank cards...

ps...i got my last batch of 10 blank 155 cards from ebay...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom