Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am crocheting a christening dress and used a ball of thread I had in my stash. I don't have enough. I went to Walmart and bought more but they have changed it. I need a ball of the starchy thread. I still need to make the sleeves, bonnet and booties. Would anyone happen to have one they would be willing to sell me? I've put so much work into this. I checked EBay to see if any was there but no luck. I'm hoping someone can help. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
kuch1969 said:
I am crocheting a christening dress and used a ball of thread I had in my stash. I don't have enough. I went to Walmart and bought more but they have changed it. I need a ball of the starchy thread. I still need to make the sleeves, bonnet and booties. Would anyone happen to have one they would be willing to sell me? I've put so much work into this. I checked EBay to see if any was there but no luck. I'm hoping someone can help. Thanks.
You should have saved your eBay search. If you do, you will be notified if and only if your item is posted. eBay notifies you right away.
Also, check Ravelry.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had no idea Herrschners sold cones of crochet thread.Thank you very much for letting me know. Which thread do you use? I see JP Coats has several colors. Is the one you use really stiff? I started making something else with the Red Heart thread and decided I really like it. It is soft and my project looks much better - it's much easier on the fingers too. I'm trying to decide which thread brand to choose from Herrschners so I hope to hear from you. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom