Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the pattern for this scarf on the Internet and now cannot find it again. It is similar to the "bad math" scarf pattern, but a little more interesting. Is there anyone out there that can read the pattern from this picture - it is a combination of rib and seed stitches.

Note: It is different on each side - but neither side looks like a "wrong" side.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Roberta Oettle said:
Correction! I forgot the "Repeat"! On Row 2, P1 and repeat K1, P2 across to last 2 stitches. End K1, P1. Sorry about that!
Thanks for your help, but this pattern works only for the first two rows. I don't remember using a K1, P1, row.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Garrison said:
This looks like
Row 1: (K2, P1,K1,P1,K1) repeated 5 times, K2.
Row 2: (P2, P1,K1,P1,K1) repeated 5 times, P2.

Hope this helps. Garrison
This is very close to the pattern, one side looks right with the rib and seed stitch - but seed stitches are not showing up on the other side. Thanks for your help - I'll keep working on it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Garrison said:
From the photo, it looked to me that you had seed stitch panels between the 2-stitch stockinette panels. Seed stitch is accomplished by a K1P1 across the stitches and on the way back it is K1, P1, too.
That's right, but on the other side there is a rib panel between 4 seed stitches.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Found the pattern!
Cast on a multiple of 3 stitches + 2 (23,29,35,41,47)

Row 1: K1,P1 all the way across
Row 2: K2,P1 all the way to the last two stitches, K2

Repeat these two rows until desired length.

Thanks again for helping!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom