Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered from patternworks? I ordered a 9" needle from them early Tuesday morning and was supposed to get a e mail with confirmation number on it . didn't get it so called to check and this is Thursday and it hasn't been shipped yet . She said it "might" go out today . So now I can see why it said 7 to 10 days to receive it . I was disgusted after reading where someone recived an order in 2 days . Of course I didn't pay to have it sent express . Costs enough as it is . Enough gripping . carolyn

·
Registered
10,994 Posts
I've ordered from them several times. Has always come when or sooner then they said it would. If you paid for 10 days, you're jumping the gun a bit early. Just sayin....

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really wasn't expecting it to be "here" but did think it would have been processed and me getting a e mail saying it had been shipped . Guess I am just to anxious to try it out and see if I can knit with it . carolyn

·
Banned
23,386 Posts
I had made an order several months ago (not from this company),
and on the order page it stated that all orders would not be processed for a couple of days because of inventory and such.
It didn't bother me. They have to do what they have to do.
Give them time. Be calm, be patient. :wink:

·
Registered
14,696 Posts
The best place I've found to order needles from is handsome fibers. Not only are they quick to ship, but you receive a 10% coupon for your next order, and customer service is outstanding.

·
Banned
13,778 Posts
Wow! You are an anxious one! Lol. I am usually too lazy to check on anything I order before at least a week.

Although I do order from Patternworks and have been very happy... I second Cindy's suggestion of ordering from Handsome Fibers. I don't know HOW they do it, but my order is always in my mailbox in 2-3 days!

Try and hang onto those itchy fingers a couple more days sister! Lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Recently ordered from Handsome Fibers because of all the
good comments on here. I ordered a set of soft handle
crochet hooks. It seemed like they arrived in one day
but I guess it was actually two! They even sent a discount coupon for the next order! I do like their service and their product so far. Thanks to those who told us about them.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I have ordered from them a few times and have been pleased with the service and the quality. It is one of the few places from which I actually buy patterns; they seem to have things I could knit and would want to knit. I would rather spend a couple of bucks to have a pattern I will use, than buy a whole book and find nothing. Give them another chance.

·
Banned
13,778 Posts
judybug52 said:
Handsome fibers has my orders from now on. As I said I ordered 9 inch needles Thursday afternoon and guess what I have them today( Saturday). Handsome fibers you are the best.
Thank you for posting this. I have been recommending Handsome Fibers since I found them for purchasing my 9-12" needles. I probably have posted about Handsome Fibers EVERY day since making my first order..... many months ago.

I have JUST came back to the main page from responding to 2 PM's this afternoon asking me where I purchase my needles. (Handsome Fibers was my reply, of course)

Great product, great prices, free and fast shipping, great customer service! Don't forget about the 10% off discount for your NEXT order!

Great to know you are happy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom