Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
nelle said:
Hi Linda, am new to this site & find it interesting with all the info you recieve from all the knitters. Lots of good patterns to choose from, thanks alot!
Nelle

Do you know that you can go to all kinds of yarn websites such as;
Lionbrand.com; caron.com; redheart.com; also like bevscountrycottage.com for children's things.

All you really have to do is go to like goggle.com and put what you are looking for like; need free pattern for discloths and a lot of sites will come up that deal with discloth patterns.

I know sometimes people aren't aware of alot of different things that are out there so just wanted to make sure

What kind of things do you work on? I work on baby and toddler things mostly. I have a 2 year old granddaughter and a 2 month old grandson. That is keeping me busy right now.

I use to do alot of hats/mittens etc. for groups that needed them such as; Arkansas Children's Hospital and I use to make preemie clothes for hospital

Okay, I'll stop talking.

Hope you enjoy the form.

Linda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom