Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Welcome to the forum Annette from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I know what you mean about the instructions as I grew up in the UK and have a hard time understanding a non-British pattern.
Where do you live in the UK?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome Netty....beer making huh :thumbup: . I love a good beer. Happy knitting :)

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Hi and welcome from the UK. Recently I have been knitting bears and have just finished one that is about an inch and a half tall. I've been challenged to see if I can knit a smaller one. Need to get finer needles first. Enjoy the forum and happy knitting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Luckily no but it is still a bit nippy here of a night time. Trying to get the garden sorted - all my seeds are growing in seed trays and will need planting in the garden soon but it has been too cold - unfotrunately not too cold for dog walking!

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
I lived in South-East London whilst I was growing up and then went to work in Germany when I was 19, met my future husband there who was in the Canadian Army. That's how I ended up living in Canada.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom