Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
December has come and I've got 2 specials this month. First is the new blanket "Baby Banner Blanket' with a chevron design that looks like an old heraldry banner. Its a simple stockinette knit but with the twist of having to work with multiple skeins of yarn at the same time. I call it a top down blanket because I worked it starting with the rose color section, but like the look of having the solid white at the bottom. I'm sure a baby can't tell the difference so either way, its still a nice design. Hope you like it.

This pattern becomes more enjoyable when you realize that you can get it at a discount price this month. Yes ALL Little Piggy Pattern patterns are discounted by 15% this month using promo code DEC15% at check out. The code can be used more than once, but if you bundle your purchases to one time, I save on paypal fees.

So go to Linda Gavaldon Designs on Ravelry (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-banner-blankekt)
or LittlePiggyPatterns.com to get your December purchases.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom