Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
“New Beginnings”
This will be a Swap based on New Years and New Year’s Resolutions. I figured there were plenty of Christmas Swaps and I did mine in July!! :) We all look at the New Year as a time to make promises to ourselves, things we want to accomplish the New Year etc. So we will be basing our Swap on this. A List of things to include in the Swap will be following soon. If interested please send me your name and a questionnaire filled out completely. If you have any thing you would like included in the Swap mention it to me, never know might be included!
Other items can be added to your package as long as your total spent minus things from stash and shipping does not go over $15.
Swap buddy will be assigned as soon as the current Swap is completed.
This Swap is opened to everyone. Even if you participated in the current Swap and you want to participate in this one you will need to fill out the questionnaire and let me know.
Package should be mailed no later than 1/15/2013. This should give everyone plenty of time to finish all items required.

Questionaire

Screen Name: ____________Can it be shared with Swap Buddy? Yes___ No
Name:
Address:
City, State, and Country
Phone number: (For me only)
Birthday (Month and date is fine) Month__________ Date________
What are some things you would like to accomplish this next year? List them out. Please give at least five, and give me at least one thing you will need or need to do to make this happen. Is there any help/support that could be given to you by your Swap buddy to help you make this happen?
Crochet: ______ Knit: ______ other Crafts you do_____________________
Other hobbies do you have besides knit/crochet:
Favorite Hook or Needle (straight or circular etc.):
Least favorite hook or needle (straight or circular etc.):
Favorite type of yarn:
Least favorite type yarn:
Favorite colors of yarn:
Favorite Color in General
Least favorite colors of yarn:
Least Favorite Color in General
Can you accept package from homes with pets:
Any allergies food, cigarette smoke or otherwise:
Favorite kind of candy or snack:
Least favorite kind of candy or snack:
Favorite hot or cold drink:
Least favorite hot or cold drink:
Own a pet if so what kind: Cat:_____ dog:____ breed:_______ color:________ Name:__________
Favorite thing to receive: books, magazines, music, recipes etc. Be specific if books what kind etc
Least favorite thing to receive (books, magazines, music etc.)
Projects you like to work on not just knitting or crocheting:
Do you collect anything?
A short Biography about you!
Anything else you would like to add that is important to you: More info you give the better choices you give your swap buddy!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
“New Beginnings”
This will be a Swap based on New Years and New Year’s Resolutions. I figured there were plenty of Christmas Swaps and I did mine in July!! :) We all look at the New Year as a time to make promises to ourselves, things we want to accomplish the New Year etc. So we will be basing our Swap on this. A List of things to include in the Swap will be following soon. If interested please send me your name and a questionnaire filled out completely. If you have any thing you would like included in the Swap mention it to me, never know might be included!
Other items can be added to your package as long as your total spent minus things from stash and shipping does not go over $15.
This Swap is opened to everyone. Even if you participated in the current Swap and you want to participate in this one you will need to fill out the questionnaire and let me know.
Package should be mailed no later than 1/15/2013. This should give everyone plenty of time to finish all items required.

Questionaire

Name:
Address:
City, State, and Country
What are some things you would like to accomplish this next year? List them out. Please give at least five, and give me at least one thing you will need or need to do to make this happen. Is there any help/support that could be given to you by your Swap buddy to help you make this happen?
Favorite type of yarn:
Favorite colors of yarn:
Own a pet if so what kind: Cat:_____ dog:____ breed:_______ color:________ Name:__________
Favorite thing to receive: books, magazines, music, recipes etc. Be specific if books what kind etc
Do you collect anything?
Anything else you would like to add that is important to you: More info you give the better choices you give your swap buddy!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is the information and the questionnaire. Please fill out the questionnaire and get it back to me asap via PM

Love to have you join us and have some fun!!

Carolyn

“New Beginnings”

Questionaire

Name:
Address:
City, State, and Country
Favorite type of yarn:
Favorite colors of yarn:
Do you collect anything?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the information and the questionnaire. Please fill out the questionnaire and get it back to me asap via PM

Love to have you join us and have some fun!!

Carolyn

“New Beginnings”

Questionaire

Name:
Address:
City, State, and Country
Favorite type of yarn:
Favorite colors of yarn:
Do you collect anything?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love to have you join us. Here is the info and the questionnaire. Please get it back to me via PM as soon as you can.

Carolyn

“New Beginnings”

Questionaire

Name:
Address:
City, State, and Country
Favorite type of yarn:
Favorite colors of yarn:
Do you collect anything?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boy did I blow that one. I didn't realize that when I posted to each individual it would show up for everyone. So everyone taht posted on this link they were interested please copy and paste and send to me via PM so we can add you to our group! Look forward to ahving you all join us.

Carolyn aka OregonCaro

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boy did I blow that one. I didn't realize that when I posted to each individual it would show up for everyone. So everyone taht posted on this link they were interested please copy and paste and send to me via PM so we can add you to our group! Look forward to ahving you all join us.

Carolyn aka OregonCaro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom