Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Are you knitting back and forth with the circular needle or in the round, that means you knit round and round without turning the needle and get no seam?
I have a pattern for leg warmers and will send them to you in large print if you want me to. I got the pattern free from the Bernat yarn knitting site on the internet. If you can look up Bernat online, you will find the pattern.
I had a friend who was blind and knitted sweaters and afghans, I helped her with shaping and sewing things together. She made the afghan strips and memorized the designs, wrote the numbers 6 inches tall and still used a magnifying lens she had implanted in her glasses. She had RPT and could see a little from the side. You can reach me through PM, Private messages, if you like.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom