1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
892 Posts

Nice photo.

View attachment 1258542
A beautiful photo and I wish them much happiness. They have been through a lot. I have to say that William and Kate are absolutely striking. Thanks for sharing the photo.

· Premium Member
19,334 Posts
Great photo saw this on news today, also really like the new coins which have King Charles III on them.
A new era of monarchy has begun and I too wish them the very best for the future in this turbulent world.

· Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There must be a reason that the photo was taken in front of that particular portrait. Do you know its subject? There is a LOT of fabric in that painting!
Well, I should be a detective :). Found the answer!

'Behind the group is a painting of another former Prince of Wales, George IV, who was given the title within days of his birth in 1762'.

· Registered
4,182 Posts

Nice photo.

View attachment 1258542
Thank for this photo. Hope the future is bright and they manage to keep the popularity on going. Glad to know it is in front of previous Prince of Wales, as our new ones are a great asset to the Monarchy, and great ambassadors to have on board. They are so down to earth, beautiful and dignified. Kate has not put a foot wrong, and dutifully keeps a low profile, so different from her SIL

· Registered
20,195 Posts

Nice photo.

View attachment 1258542
nice photo, but…
But wish it included his brother, but he’s so far down the line now in succession of Royalty, & then people will complain about something.🤴

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top Bottom