Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've been on the forum for a few weeks, but have never formally introduced myself. I love these forums....it's a great way to make new friends, share patterns and get new ideas. I've been knitting and crocheting for over 45 years, but believe me, I don't know everything. I'm interested in learning how to felt bags and learn some new stitches. I've been searching for a pattern that my mother-in-law used to make. It's a crocheted raised double baby sweater set. I learned how to make them from her, but I've never had a pattern. If anyone can direct me to where I might be able to find that pattern I would be eternally grateful. This pattern starts from the neck down and the sleeves are separate. Thanks for your help!

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Mimihugs said:
Still haven't found it. I hope someone out there has it. I don't know if I said it was crocheted.
Try www.anniesattic.com, in crochet section, weekend sweater sets. not a free pattern... but...maybe

· Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum : )

· Registered
289 Posts
Mimihugs said:
Hi everyone! I've been on the forum for a few weeks, but have never formally introduced myself. I love these forums....it's a great way to make new friends, share patterns and get new ideas. I've been knitting and crocheting for over 45 years, but believe me, I don't know everything. I'm interested in learning how to felt bags and learn some new stitches. I've been searching for a pattern that my mother-in-law used to make. It's a crocheted raised double baby sweater set. I learned how to make them from her, but I've never had a pattern. If anyone can direct me to where I might be able to find that pattern I would be eternally grateful. This pattern starts from the neck down and the sleeves are separate. Thanks for your help!
I can't help with the pattern but I have a question. Do they still have Home Bureau groups for crafts? When I lived in Scotia, I belonged to a group and it was a fun way to learn new crafts.

· Registered
289 Posts
KiSu719 said:
Mimihugs said:
I can't help with the pattern but I have a question. Do they still have Home Bureau groups for crafts? When I lived in Scotia, I belonged to a group and it was a fun way to learn new crafts.
I almost forgot. Welcome to the group. I've learned a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom