Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)
Good Morning! I am new to the forum and look forward to all the patterns and meeting new friends! Unfortunately I love patterns and love to look and read them....but making the finished project is where my procrastinator comes out!! Makes me so mad!! But I am going to finish a project on here if it just kills me... :lol:

Teri

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mattteri said:
:)
Good Morning! I am new to the forum and look forward to all the patterns and meeting new friends! Unfortunately I love patterns and love to look and read them....but making the finished project is where my procrastinator comes out!! Makes me so mad!! But I am going to finish a project on here if it just kills me... :lol:

Teri
Hi from a fellow newbie from Iowa. I'm near SC.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Welcome neighbor! I am from your neighboring state; Nebraska. I live in Omaha, so close to the border. We will be traveling many weekends right thru Interstate 80 to see our son play football in Illinois. If you are ever close to Omaha, let me know and we can get together.

karen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom