Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from NH! Gee it's been frigid lately here - guess we're the new Arctic circle. lol

Been knitting for the past 7 or so years steadily; first learned around age 8 from my mother (she used to both knit and crochet).
Got back into knitting because I joined a medieval recreationist group called the Society for Creative Anachronism and knitting is a huge thing. Now my knitting goes EVERYWHERE with me - not kidding. Boyfriend has learned to accept it. :) (of course, he's also benefitted some from it - although I do still owe him a sweater...lol).

I also own a spinning wheel, just haven't had time to really sit down and work with it. Hopefully this summer will allow for it.

I have 3 cats, two of which could care less about the "strings" and one who likes to try to walk off with the end of whatever I happen to be working on. :) Also have a horse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom