Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was delighted to find this website today. I'm looking forward to exploring it. I'm almost 70 and live in a retirement community of 10,000. I'm married and live with my wife, a Hawkhead parrot with a red & blue crest (Katy), and our Papillon dog (George) whom we walk around the beautiful grounds here. There are deer, turkeys, raccoons, hawks, all kinds of birds including hummingbirds who come to our feeder. I'm composing a piece of music based on St. Francis' "Canticle of the Sun" poem but don't work on it as much as I'd like to. I'm in two writing groups that meet monthly and am writing my memoirs. I've knitted since I was about ten and crocheted almost as long but not as much. I enjoy sharing ideas and projects so I look forward to being here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom