Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm from Tulsa, OK. I've been knitting about....10 years now I guess. I just learned the purl stitch about a month ago. Yeah....me and that stitch had some issues...lol. But now I love crazy purl. Anyway, I know increases and decreases, and recently learned cables. I wouldn't consider myself an expert my any means, I learn something new every day. :D
I also crochet. I've been crocheting since I was about 12. In the beginning, I just pretty much made up my own stitches, and didn't really learn any new ones until about three years ago.
So that's my little story. Right now I'm working on an afghan that my Grandma Dix made back in the 60's or 70's.
I look forward to getting to know all of you. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Jenny. I am also new. I joined Jan. 24, 2011. Today is also my birthday. I have been knitting for 30 years. I also been crocheting about that long. I quilt, too. Nice to meet you and hope to chat with you later.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Happy Birthday!

ruth55 said:
Hi, Jenny. I am also new. I joined Jan. 24, 2011. Today is also my birthday. I have been knitting for 30 years. I also been crocheting about that long. I quilt, too. Nice to meet you and hope to chat with you later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom