Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #25 ·
Hi Sally! We are practically neighbors aren't we! I would love for us to get together some and knit. Maybe you can show me some tricks!! I'm free most any day/evening except Wednesday's..I help out at church for our Wed. nite meals. Maybe we could meet for lunch sometime and bring our knitting with us???

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Hi there Geraldine! I noticed you are down in the sunshine state!!! I LOVE Florida. Have had many vacations down on the gulf at Indian Rocks Beach. My sister and her family are vacationing in Orlando as we speak. Sure hope you all can keep sending up that warm gulf air!! Our winter has been great so far! Stay in touch, Terri

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Thank you, Carabella, for the welcome! This website is going to be lots of fun and I can make so many new friends. I see you come from Ireland!!! My ancestry is Scots/Irish and am very proud of it!! Am adding you to my buddy list, so keep in touch with me! TJ (ssk1953) :lol:

WELCOME---I have a good college friend wi lives in Kingspot. You will love it here. It isn't just about knitting. you learn somuch more about all the countries that are involved. i find that fasinating. there are people from all over theworld.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
No longer than I've joined the group I have had so much fun! I'm enjoying chatting with people from other states and countries! Let me know if you ever get to Kingsport to visit your friend!

Maybe we could get together some Friday afternoon. I am going to go to a knitting retreat March 2. It is in Gatlinburg. Some ladies are getting together and renting a cabin for the weekend. It is only going to cost about $65 or $75 for the weekend. We are going to pool food so it will not cost that much. Would you be interested in taking part? We would love to have you.

Do you spin or weave?

Do you mind if I add you to my buddy list?
Sally

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom