Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Robin
I have been knitting certain things for a few years, but would like to learn more. Some things are easy for me to learn while some things are much harder.
Hopefully with a little help I can work on other projects.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Knit22Angel said:
Hi, I'm Robin
I have been knitting certain things for a few years, but would like to learn more. Some things are easy for me to learn while some things are much harder.
Hopefully with a little help I can work on other projects.
Hi Robin,
what do you want to knit. can you increase and decrease? knit and pearl in the same row? Sometimes you just need to pick a project and work through it row by row, stitch by stitch and ask for help when you get stuck. Welcome and good luck, Kaju :lol:

·
Registered
320 Posts
knit22Angel
try you tube for directions to increase and decrease they are not that hard. then practice and you can make anything you want. One way to increase is to knit into the front of the stitch as usual but do not slid stitch off of needle, now knit a second stitch by inserting needle in back of stitch and knitting a second stitch. Now you can slip the original stitch off the needle. to decrease knit 2 stitches together. Have Fun!!!!!! Kaju:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Robin,
What have you made so far and what do you want to make now. I have been knitting for 50 years (my grandmother taught me when i was 8 yrs old) and am now knitting for charities. I would like to help you if I can,
Mary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom