Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been knitting for 45 years. Learned in Scotland just before my 6th child was born in Kilmarnook. Did I spell that right? I bought a Bond knitter about 12 years ago. Love it, love it, love it. I want to brag about the knitting I did all of last year. I made 40 reversible hats, 10 scarves, 7 ear warmers and 2 pairs of knitters. All the hats were done on the Bond. I turned them over to World Care which will take them to the people in the North east of the US who were hit by Hurricane Sandy. I'm jealous of the Nanas in the forum. All of my grandchildren are single. I NEED BABIES! I've lived in Tucson, AZ in the US for 35 years. We're at the most glorious time of the year when the "snowbirds" (tourists) come to Tucson. Does anyone know if Lori-Lin Knitting Machine Lube is good to use on a plastic Bond? Thanks in advance.

Jwanne (Johanna, Joanne, Jo)

·
Registered
19,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Sorry I can't answer your question as I am a hand knitter. It might be a good idea to pose your question in the machine knitting section - I'm sure someone will know the answer.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I would take and spray it on a lint free rag (old tee shirt)and wipe down the needles with it. It says it is good for plastic or wood or anything else that needs lubing. A little goes a very long way it says to use it sparingly. I am not sure if you would use that inplace of the wax you would use on the key plates.

The Bond help line is very friendly and can answer that question for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom