Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a knitter for more then 20 yrs.. I like the fact that technology has allowed me to make new friends, share ideas and exchange yarn patterns.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I too am from NJ. Recently retired from teaching (high school math) and I am trying to teach myself to knit. This seems like it will be a helpful site.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome! I also live in New Jersey and am so anxious for Spring. Knitting is fine in the winter, but you can't beat getting out in the garden.

·
Registered
333 Posts
WOW lots of NJ knitters!! Hello to all!!

I have been knitting for a while but over the last few years wasn't doing very much with it, then this past summer I found a wonderful local yarn shop and was welcomed in like an old lost friend!! Ever since then I can't knit or crochet fast enough.

How many days until spring??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Goodmorning,
Well no snow this am...THAT'S DIFFERENT! We had about 4 + yesterday but no ice or sleet...tg. I live in Warren County...how about you? Happy Knitting & maybe sometime soon I can say Happy GaRDENING.
Carol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Good Morning to you too!
I live in Bergen county and we got 4". We were supposed to get another inch last night but it missed us.

I really want Spring to get here or at least no more snow, but not sure if I will get my wish!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Warren County also. Glad to see there was no more snow this morning. Had a good 5 inches yesterday. I want sun and dry ground. The dogs make a mess of my floors everytime they go out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ha...just wait till the meltdown and then all the MUD...
where about in Warren Co? I live outside of Hackettstown in Port Murray. Carol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just down the road in Washington. I used to crochet BK(before kids). Now that I am retired I took up crocheting again and am trying to teach myself to knit. I read they have knitting at the Franklin Branch of the library. Have you ever gone there?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi. I'm a knitter and crocheter from good old Wisc. Just joined the site and am looking forward to some good tips and patterns form the other crafty ladies. I actually taught myself how to do knitting and crocheting , because I am left-handed and was difficult for my Mom to teach me. I have made quite a few items iver the past years

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can't believe you live in Wash....I actually live in Port Murray...I went 2 wks ago to Library knitting group...very nice...wanted to go today but got sidetracked with new computer issues. They are a nice group and are very helpful. Not beginners like us. I don't know how to crochet and have only made scarves when I knit. I've had alot of scarf days with all the snow days we've had.
Maybe we know each other alreADY? Do go to the Knit Group on Tues. Carol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome...you will love the site and meet alot of new friends. If you have any ?'s or need help you'll get it immediately. I'm a new knitter & need alot of help.
Are you snowed in? If so knitting sure helps.
Happy Knitting! Carol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top Bottom