Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone....I am a new "poster" but have been lurking and reading the posts for about a year now. I get so much from this site (pattern ideas, directions for knitting, ideas for using up my stash) and thank you all so much!
I am a 64-year-old single grandmother in NC with grandchildren in NY/PA and CA. I hope to retire January 2014 from teaching music and move closer to my NY/PA family.
I used to knit when I was in high school and made several of the Mary Maxim patterned sweaters for people who paid me fro my work. I haven't knitted much since then until recently when I was blessed with grandchildren. I hope to post the sweaters I have made for them for Christmas...as soon as I figure out how to do it.... :roll:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi, and welcome from another Southern. I love to play the piano; my sweet dobe tells me when it's time to practice. He loves it & lays by the piano & sometimes goes to sleep. It comes in handy when we have a storm!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Minnesota. I have a 13 year old daughter who is taking piano lessons and she wants to quit but i won't let her. both her older siblings have said they should have never quit once they got in high school.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Warm welcome from Minnesota. 1948 was a good year for me too! Just turned 64. Happy knitting !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom