Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I have been knitting/crocheting for some years now, but haven't been doing it for sometime . My youngest daughter got me back into this as she started knitting and now we knit together and belong to knit/crochet groups that do charity work. I love the group members and keeping my fingers busy. I live in MA.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you! I have been crocheting for years, taught myself to knit about 20 years ago (scarves) which is probably the bad way to learn. However, I'm here to stay now and addicted. Made 3 sweater vests, skirt for one granddaughter, baby booties. Dreading putting in sleeves. Hope they aren't as hard as I think they are.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, Am Marilyn from AZ. Was away from K & C for many years. Two ladies gave me bags of yarn. What to do. My daughter said caps & booties for a chairty group she is affliated with. So 35 hats and 18 sets of booties later am preparing for first great grandchild. There are some new things about this that are different from years ago. Am grateful for all the free patterns and now for some help from some of you. Enjoy the day! Marilyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom