Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this website but love knitting. I have two different projects going at this time. I am not experienced but can knit, purl, yo, knit 2 together. That is about all I can do at this point. My mom is a great help in teaching me some of the stitches that I need to do to make different things. I am currently working on a scarf and an aghan. The pattern I have for the afghan is one that my mom has had for years. It is a zig zag pattern and made in stripes. It is really easy. Again, thanks for all the info that I am learning from this website. You all are such a big help.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi I have knited for years and had stoped for a few years while quilting making some money at it. I am back cause of a new great grand child a girl. Making a baby sweater and hat, botties and gloves for her. I have had problems with it and had to rip out all of it, but I am not giving up. I now have the sides and back all done. doing the sleeves now. It is a pattern that is done all in one that is the fronts and back is knitted from the bottom up. I have never done one like it. Always had to do the parts one at a time. I love this site it is far better than any other so far. Great to be here. Hello everyone. Have a great day tomarrow. God Bless you all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom