Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Im new member and would love to learn more about knitting and crocheting. I can do the basics but desire to become better at the craft. I am paper crafter and I love mixed media journaling,ATC, and scrapbooking minis.

· Registered
592 Posts
Hi Journey Girl ...

Welcome to this forum ! Learn, you will ! I hope you enjoy this site .. there are lots and lots of nice people here, to answer questions, give feedback, share patterns, etc .. Enjoy !

Izzy

· Registered
43,279 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny Surrey in the UK. Enjoying the learning experience. Happy knitting.

· Registered
494 Posts
journeygirl said:
Hello Im new member and would love to learn more about knitting and crocheting. I can do the basics but desire to become better at the craft. I am paper crafter and I love mixed media journaling,ATC, and scrapbooking minis.
Hi journeygirl and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. Tell us what projects you are currently working on.
Carol L.

· Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Rae in NC. I'm also a scrapbooker : )

· Registered
775 Posts
journeygirl said:
Welcome from Texas!You will learn a lot here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom