Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new circular needle set just arrived from Knit Picks. I ordered the Nickel Plated set and can't wait to try them out. I have a afghan I am making for a Christmas gift and only have 3 more rows on the edging to get it finished. I have been waiting for these needles so I can finish it because I needed the needles to get another 1 started and put the other one on stitch holders until them came. I will try them out this weekend. OR......put the one I have on the new ones and try them out and just swap needles from 1 project to the other. :roll: :roll: :roll: The service from Knit Picks is excellent and so far the needle sets I have gotten from them are good quality. They replace broken needles with no questions asked as I have had to do this several times with the first set I bought. Awsome customer service :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Very happy for you! KnitPicks is my GoTo website for tons of yarn, especially Palette Fingering and Brava Sport.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GrannyGoode said:
Very happy for you! KnitPicks is my GoTo website for tons of yarn, especially Palette Fingering and Brava Sport.
Thank you. I switched the needles to a afghan project I am working on and will try them out this afternoon. I do love their needle sets. The best part of it is, is I got them on sale for $49.99 and they waved the shipping cost for the 1 cent since it is free shipping for $50.00 or more. Customer service is excellent.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Congrats!
I love the KnitPicks Options Interchangeable & fixed circular nickle-plated needles. :)
I know needle type is personal preference, but I think you'll be pleased. Happy knitting!

·
Registered
23,691 Posts
I am using their US2 fixed circular in the Nickle plate and I love it.. I have a hard time with the Nickle plated needles reflecting the light back in my eyes and blinding me so I didn't opt for the full set.. I went with Sunstruck.. but for my sock needle (needles I have 2 40 inch ones for 2 at a time ) it is just fine and I just sit with the light off to the side.. :) I'm glad they treated you so well... I am sure you will love these needles forever now!!! thats the greatest thing about metal needles they never wear out.. we all have grandmas needles decorating out living areas.. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom