Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you, I am new to this site and I am anxious to see what all is here. I have alot of crocheting and/or knitting this spring, I have three afghans to make for wedding gifts and there are always baby gifts to make for the ones that are welcomed into the families of the young men were I work. I have a wonderful husband at home and a delightful brittany spaniel named Louis, who loves to get muddy, and i do mean muddy, we also have two funny goats.
All the children are out of the house with the two youngest at college, and one of them Samuel will be getting married this June to a lovely young lady that I cant wait to have as part of our family.
My husband and I have a blended family with a total of six children and 11 grandchildren, we are truely blessed.
Hope to get to know some of you out there...

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((( Hey, New Needles Person, we have two Boer goats named T-Bone and She-Bone. LOL! She-Bone will surely kid again soon and the wrong time. LOL!!

Welcome!!

Donna Rae
Brandon, Iowa ))))))))))

RebeccaKay said:
Hello to all of you, I am new to this site and I am anxious to see what all is here. I have alot of crocheting and/or knitting this spring, I have three afghans to make for wedding gifts and there are always baby gifts to make for the ones that are welcomed into the families of the young men were I work. I have a wonderful husband at home and a delightful brittany spaniel named Louis, who loves to get muddy, and i do mean muddy, we also have two funny goats.
All the children are out of the house with the two youngest at college, and one of them Samuel will be getting married this June to a lovely young lady that I cant wait to have as part of our family.
My husband and I have a blended family with a total of six children and 11 grandchildren, we are truely blessed.
Hope to get to know some of you out there...

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Donna Rea we have two generic goats, both boys and both banded (My husband's wishes) but atleast we don't have the stinky smell that goes without the banding. Their names are Starr, who is all chocolate brown with one white patch on his forehead, and Comet who is brown, tan, and white. Last night when I went out to feed them, I took animal crackers and Comet knew they were in my pocket...you can just imagine.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( Yes, I can imagine the goats catching the smell of the treat in your pocket! We feed our llamas horse treats out of our mouthes and get a kiss in return; I have pics! LOL!!

We have 38+ animals, different species = hubby's hobby......not mine! I have had to chore for him in the past, though when he traveled. OMG!! I was in another world!! Virtual zoo!! LOL!!

Donna Rae ))))))))

ke
RebeccaKay said:
Hi Donna Rea we have two generic goats, both boys and both banded (My husband's wishes) but atleast we don't have the stinky smell that goes without the banding. Their names are Starr, who is all chocolate brown with one white patch on his forehead, and Comet who is brown, tan, and white. Last night when I went out to feed them, I took animal crackers and Comet knew they were in my pocket...you can just imagine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom