Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Hello Knitters,

I wanted to let you know that I have added 2 new sections!!!

There is a "Health" section - https://www.knittingparadise.com/s-117-1.html

and a "In Memory Of" section - https://www.knittingparadise.com/s-118-1.html

I will be adding rules soon, I just wanted to communicate that we have new sections to explore. Any covid related topics can now go into the health section, please do so in a tasteful way, If I see any topics that get out of hand, off to the attic they go.

It's time to get Knitting Paradise to a place where all members feel like this is a community again. Too many nasty arguments have been posted and this is why I came to the decision of closing the Solarium. All members should be able to go to all the sections without fear ridicule, there has been a huge divide on the site and that has to come to on end. I do not want to hear any naming calling like attic people, batty's verses the solarium group, thats enough of that. All members should feel at home here in every section.

The attic is meant for controversial topics, if you want to have a good debate thats fine, respect is key and there will be no name calling.

I have also made changes to the rules in the picture section of the site. There were too many amazing pictures to exclude it to only knitting creations.

and finally I have updated the classified section, only one post per day and only one item please. If you are selling a punch of the same yarn that is considered to be one item. It's kind of difficult to start a project with just one.

Well that's it for site updates, more to come stay tuned :)

~Admin

Thank you so much for the information. I love this site and hate to see everyone picking at each other. This should go a long way toward that not happening any longer. Thanks again!

So glad to see these changes. I too feel the meanness that has crept into KP recently and I applaud your attempts to keep this our "happy place" for everyone. Thank you for what you are doing. jberg

Discussion starter · #7 ·
The system is broken and its not an easy fix by all means, that being said my techs are working on it and when it is fixed I will make that announcement on the site for all to know.

Thank you all for your kind words :)

~Admin

Thank you for the new sections and for reiterating wanting to get this site back to where everyone feels comfortable. I can only say for myself that I've felt comfortable here since I joined and everyone has always been so helpful. Again thank you, as bettyirene said, for the "head-up". Have a great day...Judy :)

Thank you Admin for all your hard work and for getting KP back on track of being a really good friendly craft and chat site , I look forward to seeing your improvements and hopefully seeing new members being allowed to join again soon

Thank you. It will be good to keep up on covid around the world without politics creeping in.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Top Bottom