Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got this stamp set and like it for a more masculine looking card not sure you can see the embossing in these pictures but there are cattails on it

Attachments

·
Registered
40,406 Posts
Morgan Girl said:
Nice card! And yes, I agree with you, it is a perfect masculine card. I have not seen the Darice embossing folders before. How do you use them? I have done some embossing, but not see these before.
You fold the card stock inside the embossing folder, then run it through a machine, like a Cuttle Bug, or Sidekick, or other similar machine. I enjoy my Cuttle Bug! I just don't use it often enough!

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Morgan Girl said:
Nice card! And yes, I agree with you, it is a perfect masculine card. I have not seen the Darice embossing folders before. How do you use them? I have done some embossing, but not see these before.
darice are just like all the others..you put the paper between the folder and run it thru your machine..hard for me to explain....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom