Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Carol. I'm a part time lactation consultant in a hospital in Maryland. I have 5 kids, one of which is in college in Bloomington Indiana where I will be visiting at the end of the month. I found a wonderful knitting store on campus. I have been knitting since before I got married and recently, when my youngest went to kindergarden, I have become addicted to it. I also crochet and do cross stitch but knitting seems to win over my time more than any other. I am getting into the habit of looking at people's sweaters on the outside world and figuring out how to make it. LOL. I'm beginning to drive my family crazy! Thanks for having such a space to meet new people.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi. just joined. I'm originally from England, where I learned to knit as a child. now live in Iowa.; Tired of all the snow and bad weather this winter.
I knut constantly. now that my children have grown, I do custom knitting. Helps pay my trips "home". Maze

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom