Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Jenny,

I am new to Knitting Paradise as well. I am trying to teach myself to knit as well as crochet for a few reasons. First, I have always admired the folks that can make such beautiful items and second I am trying to quit smoking and thought if I could keep my hands busy it would be helpful to me, plus I would never want to create something that reeks of tobacco.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Jenny
I am new to this site as well. I have been knitting for 33 years BUT JUST LEARNED TO KNIT... haha
you should have seen my many" attempts"( disasters ) but i think" by Georage" I finially got it! i try to stick with things not too complicated :thumbup: because i like to knit in frt of the t.v and don't want to have to pay attention to every stitch... I don't know my way around the site yet and wonder where the patterns are?
I think a forum is a good way to go if you have questions or ideas or can help someone or need help your self... looking foreward to meeting you all. I live in Wisconsin and it is cold out side!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom