Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I did these on the knitting looms, they are so addictive. I am still re-learning with knitting needles, and currently only doing one stitch, garter stitch, and have made several scarves already. Not have good luck with the purl stitch so far, though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wellcome to the very friendly, happy site. Well done! for the !"START"! many more to be done - in the future.
This side is very helpful with "EVERYTHING"! the only thing with
it is that one have to keep up with all the nice replys! Mind you, it is so nice that one can have a friend from all over the GLOBE! So nice, because everybody doing the same thing! Knitting or crocheting. Wonderful hobby! I could never do without it! Keep me in sain.
Wishing you the very happy knitting days for years to come. Hope you have lots of yarns? to use? I will never will run out - as I keep on adding!! Well, I should be called "YARNADDICT"!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the site from another SC knitter.
I love seeing the pictures of all the beautiful work. I know you will get lots of encouragement and you are off to a great start.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome from the Northeast Corner of Indiana Lovely hats I hope to find an simple premie pattern to knit to use up some of my stash. I have never used a loom. Hope you enjoy this forum I sure do. I lived in Summerville S.C. 73-77. Loved it there. Happy Knitting.

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Your hats are lovely. Welcome from the UK and go on have a go at purl. Happy knitting

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom