Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome to this crazy forum ! I think, you will find other 'rare' but dear men on this site ............. and in the meantime, I want to say I love your spread. It must've taken you a long time, to make it .. but certainly, worth your effort !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lovely afghan! It looks like stained glass. I am forever amazed that more men don't knit. I notice a great tolerance for truly frustrating pursuits like golf, so why not a hobby where something might actually be accomplished?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Great work! I have been teaching my grandson to knit. He was interested. He just finished his first project....a knitted washcloth. He is very proud of it. My husbands grandfather came from a large family and each child was taught to knit....male or female. They made their own mittens, hats and socks. He taught me to turn the heel of socks!! What a great man he was.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Wow! This is fantastic and you did a wonderful job! I'm such a fan of anything with a stained glass look. Another project to add to my list only this one is for me.

???what size is this???

Carol L.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Wow.....I love it....and welcome to the forum : )

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
What a super piece of work. My Dad was very good at knitting and made all my baby clothes way back in the days when men didn't do that sort of thing. He also taught my daughter to knit. And the other day I found my husband and grand daughter having a knitting session. Keep up the good work and happy knitting. Welcome from the UK

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom