Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
liz morris said:
I have several rubbery ones, none of which are in your picture. I call them end stops and currently have two in use holding stitches on a circular needle.
Me, too. They're also called point protectors. And in a pinch, if you don't have any - or not enough - cut up an eraser, poke a hole in one end and use that. Small rubber bands work, too.

·
Registered
38,823 Posts
I haven't seen them before either but they are just an improved sort of point protector, aren't they? I suppose if you have 100s of stitches on your needle they might be useful!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I haven't used these before. However, I love these circular needle protectors that I found at a knitting store near me. You can use them with many size needles though at first it looks as if you can only use with smaller needles. However, I've found that with larger needles all you have to do is slip one in first and advance it down the tube, then slip the other one in.
https://www.jimmybeanswool.com/knitting/yarn/KnittersPride/CircularNeedleProtectors.asp?specPCVID=78295&advSourceID=9&gclid=CjwKCAiA-_L9BRBQEiwA-bm5fjXvqttP2knJeRqSKW2i_Uugl6ebZuyFy9nEgm8BtlMB8-FVbSINdhoCFPQQAvD_BwE

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom