Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just found this site on the net. I hail from Sydney, Australia and have been knitting for a number of years but am always open to new ideas. Of late, I have wanted to get into the real knitty gritty of knitting, so am widening my horizons. Looking foward to getting to know fellow knitters and gain new ideas and useful hints.
Julesra

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Rae in NC....USA : )

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((( Welcome, Julesra!!

Gidday?! LOL!!

I was teaching a gal brom Brisbane, AU to knit via e-mail and she has disappeared on me. Hmmm......I should hail her up! Naughty, naughty! LOL!!

Donna Rae
~~~~~~~
Julesra said:
Hi, just found this site on the net. I hail from Sydney, Australia and have been knitting for a number of years but am always open to new ideas. Of late, I have wanted to get into the real knitty gritty of knitting, so am widening my horizons. Looking foward to getting to know fellow knitters and gain new ideas and useful hints.
Julesra

·
Registered
269 Posts
Glad you're here. Loved your subject line: New to Paradise. Sounds lovely. I'm pretty new too--from Virginia in the USA. Would love to hear how you'd like to expand your knitting horizons--that's why I joined too. Onward and upward. Best. Martha

·
Registered
21,211 Posts
Welcome,
Linda from CT, USA.
What is the next project you want to learn about?
This is a great group.

Have fun.
Linda

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi Julesra
Recently joined myself this is a great site and I have already gained heaps of information and ideas. I am recently retired and moved to my small property in Manjimup WA. Whereabouts in Sydney are you? Hope you enjoy this forum
Vikki

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom