Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I've benn enjoying the newsletters for a while, but this is my first post! :) Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary in Oct & a son graduating college in May. I'm a self-taught knitter. I completed two lace shawls during chemo (done with all that - thank-you very much) I've taken a sock class just for fun & I think that will be one of my next projects - to actually complete a pair! So I guess that's all for right now. Going to try to figure how to ask question about todays topics :)
Nancy

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Hi Nancy. Welcome from TX. Just going for my routine CT-scan on Thurs. myself. Yes, being done with chemo is a good thing... Glad you are knitting. It is a great stress reliever and a wonderful use of time. Enjoy...

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Greetings Nancy! Welcome to the site - you will figure it out quickly, it's quite intuitive. I've been through chemo too - what a blessing it is to have knitting/crocheting to keep you occupied during those long sessions. Welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom