Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have crocheted purses for little girls. my pattern book is copyright 1981. Anyway it calls for 3" D shaped handles. I bought the orginial ones from a craft store that is now closed. I have tried all the craft sites that i know of and have googled and binged it. No luck at all. Any ideas?

thanks

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I saw them in Michael's and Walmart yesterday.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Saw them at Joanne's a few weeks ago. They may have them in in the size you need. maybe you can find that out onnline before driving to the store.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had a friends retired father make some out of wood from one pair I kept. They were beautiful and he stained them in different shades as to the yarn color. Just a thought.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I was looking in a knitting magazine for a pattern and I fond purse handles! They are at www.baglady.com Hoping they are what you are looking for. Also a second one is
www.jimmybeanswool.com This one has beaded handles. I did not look to see if they had the ones you need so you can try. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom