Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've just joined the site and can't wait to get started.I'm from southern Maine and was delighted to find another knitter from down the street.Always on the lookout for new patterns to share with fellow knitters.So far I've progressed from beginner to intermediate.My fellow knitters at work are still in the beginning mode so it's alot of fun teaching them what I have learned.Will I become an expert?Probably not as some of the patterns look very scary.Also can't seem to master the art of knitting socks...oh well another subject for another time.Again glad to be here.
sbknitter

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.Looks like here in South Berwick we are going to get 20 to 30 inches of snow tomorrow.Since I am not driving to Mass to work that day it seems a perfect opportunity to get ahead on my knitting projects.Right now I am knitting a baby kimono and cant wait to finish it and give it to a friend who is expecting her first grandchild.Since it is going to be girl she is getting lots of sweaters,hats and booties all in really cute pastels.Jan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom