Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hello, my name is Nancy, from southwestern NY State I have lived in a Nursing Home/Rehabilitation Center for twelve years. I have recently started knitting again and like doing dish cloth's with pictures on them (ex. angels, sewing machine etc.) Beleive it or not these are easier for me than reg. pattern dish cloth's. My goal this year is relearn how to knit in the round & on dbl. pointed needles.

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
one of my good friends gave out 33 dishcloths last christmas, having worked on them in spare moments all year...she wrapped 3 together with just a ribbon for all her friends at work, etc. Now this year, she's begun already as several of these girls asked for stacks for them to give to others...so now she's working on next christmas and for a little money....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I'm Kerry from southern Middle Tennessee, Tennessee Walking Horse country. I love yarn...yarn...yarn....I prefer to crochet but I love to knit, too. Currently I'm on a dishcloth/washcloth/baby bib binge (they sell great at craft sales. I have a cat, a dog, a husband, three grown kids, a granddaughter I'm raising, and six other grandkids as well as a full-time job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom