Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a new user, but I have been following the newsletter and forums for a couple of weeks and have gained a lot of useful information, not to mention pattern ideas. I have seen some beautiful work posted and am somewhat envious of the skills so many of you possess. I am hoping that one or more of you may have made the pattern I am seeking and may be able to tell me where I can regain a copy. It was a Paton's book for babies using fairytale D.K. The sweater is a simple raglan pullover called sweater options and had the option of working hearts or a duck, rabbits or an elephant in duplicate stitch on the front of the pullover. I have tried the Patons website to no avail also the vintage sites. It would have been published 15-20 years ago. I made 20 or 30 of these before the book went missing. I would dearly love to make it again for my own grandchildren as all the others I made as gifts or for the preemies in the hospital I worked at. Patons might be able to help if I could give them the name of the booklet, however I can't remember a thing about it except this one pattern. If any of you could help it would be much appreciated. Many thanks Reen from Canada

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom