Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-my name is Carol and I live in upstate New York. I have knitted for many years and just joined Knitting Paradise. I have loved reading all the topics and the answers people write in to these folks. Looking forward to more good reads while I am in a cast for 6 weeks.

·
Banned
23,386 Posts
Hello Carol. Welcome to our group.
Did you get the 2 foot dumping of snow last/this week?
Took me 2 1/2 hours to dig out. -- Not Fun.
I think I spend more time at this group than my others.
I wonder if they are feeling neglected yet? :>)
Sorry to hear about the cast. Speedy recovery to you.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome from Rae in NC.....get well soon : )

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Carol and welcome to the forum. I'm Carol from Wisconsin.
Sorry to hear the news about the cast. Are you working on any projects during this time? Tell us more about the kind of things you like to make.
Carol L.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello I am Linda from Iowa. Transplatted here from Baltimore over 40 yrs ago. Been knitting since I learned from a 16 year old German girl when I was 18. Can't imagine a life without it. I agree with Rae from N.C. I'm enjoying reading the notes from this Forum.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello, I look forward to each day's postings. I haven't knitted or crocheted for many years and I'm glad I've started again. We are retired now and live in a mountainous, rural area of NE Oklahoma. I'm making scarves for all the ladies in our family for Christmas this year so all the info, patterns, products you do help me make decisions for my projects. Thanks so much.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom